Friday, June 22, 2007

Change is good

Change is good. Change is good. Change is good.

This has become my new mantra. Lots of changes for our family in the next month, and with me being someone who gets very set in her ways, all of this change at once is a little (ok, a lot) overwhelming.

June 25 - Close on our condo (our first home, where we brought Noah home from the hospital *sniff*)

June 29-30 - Move into our new home

July 1 - Go Live on a new Financial system at work that will totally change the way we do business. I've been working on this for a year and a half!

July 2 - Noah moves to the 2 year old room at school (my big boy!)

July 28 - Noah's 2nd Birthday

August 1 - Estimated start date of my new boss (search is wrapping up this week)

While we have TONS to pack, suddenly the move isn't my biggest concern any more. I found out this week that Noah moves into the 2 year room at school right after we move - I really, really, really hope he does ok. I talked to his teacher about it and she said it might be rough for a few days, but he'll be fine and that he's ready to move on. There are moving a lot of kids over (8!) so hopefully it will help that a lot of kids from his class are going with him, but mostly his BFF's Aidan and Casey.

No comments: